CT Connections is the corporate travel management partner of choice in Australia.
We strive to add value to our partners – clients, suppliers and employees alike – at every opportunity, with every piece of advice we give, with every conversation we have and at every connection we make.
Our goal, as our client’s corporate travel partner is to deliver service excellence, cost management and genuine value at every opportunity.
We are an organisation that believes our Values of Passion, Respect, Innovation, Customer Satisfaction and Teamwork are the very spirit and purpose that drive our business. We’re community minded and reward and recognise our people, their development and their achievements.
Our market-leading brands include CT Connections, Executive Edge, the Totem Group and The Departure Lounge.
About the Role
CT Connections Partnership Managers are not your average Account Managers. They are brand ambassadors who are lateral thinkers and love delivering return on investment for our clients. They are responsible for designing, implementing and executing the travel programs of our customers, with the ultimate goal of 100% client satisfaction.
They are responsible for growing their portfolio organically, uncovering areas of further opportunity and implementing efficiencies across their client base.
Our Partnership Managers develop multi-level relationships with not only our clients but with our suppliers as well, to ensure our customers are getting the very best travel program outcomes.
We don’t expect our Partnership Managers to be head down in spread sheets all day, however the role calls for an enjoyment of data analytics, as you will be delivering client quarterly reviews, focusing on client spend and cost savings to highlight return on investment.
The role in located in our Caulfield North, Victoria, office and reports into our Regional Partnership Manager and will work closely with other areas of our business to ensure we’re providing seamless client service.
Ultimately, the successful candidate will ensure that at every interaction (whether externally or internally), every connection counts ®
- You’re an expert communicator and influencer, confident in building long lasting, multi-level relationships.
- You challenge the status quo and always look for areas of improvement and opportunity with your clients.
- You love delivering return on investment and are proud of your track record achieving your client’s travel program objectives.
- You get a kick out of being an analytical and critical thinker.
- You will have at least 5 years account management experience in travel or travel related industries.
- You will have at least 5 years client facing experience.
- You love technology and preferably have experience with Sabre, Tramada and various OBTs.
- You can work autonomously and are comfortable owning client relationships in your state.
- You have a high proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM tools.
- You enjoy an attractive remuneration and team bonus package.
- You are looking for something different and want to join an organisation that is forward thinking, promotes accountability and prides itself on its culture.
To apply for this role please send your resume and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com